Pageviews last month

Thursday, March 10, 2011

BOOTS WITH THE FURRR...

Well, it was a pretty standard day in terms of me not allotting my time properly. I have a massive paper due on Monday, and I type extremely slowly, and was also informed that aide perceives my ability to reflect and understand concepts to be sub par, and shared these thoughts with my brain injury team, minus myself. As horrified as I am, it did strike me as a wake-up call. Once I finished my initial tirade, it really struck me that I truly do not understand how to present myself to the world. I understand how my mind works, though lately it feels like a constant barrage of of thoughts and connections from my "previous life". I've ultimately concluded that while it amazing to feel like myself again, many good things and many bad traits have returned. For example, insecurities. For the longest time I was really unable wrap my head around the fact that I know suffer from a disability, that most people are llkely to notice. I had not the slightest inkling that the gravity of my situation would allude to such circumstances that I never could've imagined n in my forseeable future. Life certainly has an interesting book of tricks
To rapidly conclude my strangely detailed list daily activities, I decideded to take part in water aerobics class at the YMCA. One of the best decisios I've made all year. Though, seriously my fluidity in motion, balance improvements, and my reaction to step if I feel off balance, have all improved, and I have yet to get a black eye, though, I'm sure it's possible. I suppose I'll wraptp this up now and back to stressing about my paper.

No comments: